What are your options?

Affidavit to Homeschool

For parents who wish to home school their child, the State of Utah requires the parent to complete and file an affidavit with their local school district stating their intent to home school. They suggest contacting your local school district to find out what form they require. While the Utah State Board of Education can provide information regarding state policies, home school jurisdiction falls under the local school district.