What are your options?

Notice of Intent

Parents or guardians are required to submit a notice of intent to the North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (DNPE) including the name and address of the home school. They must have achieved a high school diploma or higher to be able to educate the student. They also must operate under Part 1 or 2 Article 39 as a religious or nonreligious school. Immunization and attendance records must be kept, and annual standardized tests given.