What are your options?

Letter of Intent

Parents or guardians must submit an Initial Registration Form for Unaccredited Nonpublic Schools including HomeSchools with the local school district and submit a letter of intent to continue home instruction at the start of the next school year. If the family chooses to utilize an outside instructor, they must be a “qualified” or state certified teacher.