United for alternative solutions.
Our homeschool and alternative education community is growing and changing. Let’s grow together!
We are a national organization advocating for and amplifying the diverse voices of homeschooling families and alternative learning methods.
We aspire to have branches in all 50 states to:
- Connect information to interested families and communities about non-traditional education options and address the local cultural considerations of communities
- Provide resources to assist groups and families along their educational journey
- Support families and learning communities
Our focus areas include legal resources, curriculum and learning modalities, and social/emotional/ relational issues that relate to dynamic learning.
National Association of Home and Hybrid Education (HHE) launched in January 2020!
Right now we are:
- Connecting groups and individuals nationwide in-person and on a web-based platform
- Recruiting members and representatives in every state
- Building resources and identifying subject matter experts
Are you interested in learning about alternative education? Then check out our easy to use, interactive map with resources by state to help you figure out what path is right for you.
Are you looking for even more resources to help you on your alternative education journey? Check out our resources page where you can find books, webinars, and so much more!
If you like HHE and what we offer then we would love it if you’d consider becoming a member. Aside from supporting our efforts, you’ll get access to member only webinars, local chapters, and a legal defense fund!